Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the “Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data” (hereinafter also “GDPR”), we are providing the information required on the processing of your personal data (“Data”).
- Identity and contact details for the Data Controller
The Controller of the processing of your Data is Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, with registered office in Largo Agostino Gemelli 1, 20123 Milan, telephone (+39) 027234.1. (hereinafter also “Controller”).
- Identity and contact details for the Data Processor
The Processor, pursuant to art.28 GDPR, is FOCSIV- Volontari nel Mondo, with registered office in Via di S. Francesco di Sales, 18, Roma tel. (+39) 06 6877867 (hereinafter also “Processor”).
- Categories of personal data
Among your Data subject to processing are the following: name and surname, email address (mandatory data) and province of residency (optional data).
- Processing purposes
Your Data may be processed for the following purposes:
5.1 Sending the ESPoR Newsletter, with information and updates on the ESPoR project and related topics, including other projects of the Controller concerning the ESPoR skills audit model.
5.2 Sending direct e-mails for communication purposes and for sending informative material for the purpose of your participation in, and registration at, events, courses, activities and conferences related to the ESPoR Project, or the skills audit model, that are located in your province.
- Legal basis of processing
The legal basis of processing is constituted by your consent provided on subscription to the ESPoR newsletter.
The provision of Data for the purposes described above is optional, but any refusal to the processing of your Data, or the provision of missing, incorrect or partial Data, could result in the inability to receive the relevant information. Consent may be revoked at any time by cancelling the Newsletter or by written request.
- Collection of Data and Processing Methods
Your personal Data will be processed on paper, digitally and electronically, as well as included in relevant databases that can be accessed and therefore made known to employees of the Controller and Processor and to colleagues, interns and authorised personnel. These individuals may carry out operations of consultation, use thereof, processing, evaluation and any other appropriate operation, including automated operations, in compliance with the required legal provisions to ensure, among other things, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
- Termination of Processing
Your Data will be processed for the time strictly needed to achieve the aforementioned purposes, subject to any storage terms foreseen by the rule of law or by any regulations. It will be stored at the Controller’s Head Office for 24 months after the expiry of the ESPoR project (12.12.2021); after 24 months your Data will be deleted unless you ask to be redirected to a new and different newsletter concerning the BdC ESPoR skills audit model.
- Data Protection Officer, (D.P.O.)
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, (D.P.O.,) contactable at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Rights of the Data subject
As Data subject you have the right to:
1. Ask the Controller to access, cancel, rectify if inaccurate, or integrate if incomplete, your Data, and to restrict processing in cases set forth in Art. 18 of the GDPR;
2. Object, at any time, in full or partially, to the processing of Data needed for pursuance of the legitimate interest of the Controller;
3. If the conditions for the portability right pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR exist, receive in a structured form, commonly used and readable with an automatic device the Data supplied to the Controller and, if technically feasible, transmit it to another Controller without hindrance;
4. Revoke consent given at any time;
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.